Making the switch to certified cotton not only benefits you but also your customers, your supply chain and your world.
Benefits for your company
- You can guarantee safe and ethical products to your customers.
- It’s excellent for your company’s image.
- There is less risk of being ‘named and shamed’ for using uncertain supply chains.
- Fraud can be reduced. Organic and fair trade certification of your cotton products adds security regarding your sources.
- It’s a very concrete way to “leave no trace”.
- You can start immediately.
Benefits for your customers and nature
- It feels good. Literally. Organic cotton feels softer and more comfortable.
- Switch to certified cotton and fair production and customers will buy your products with peace of mind.
- Enjoyment increases. Customers enjoy your products more knowing they are sourced fairly.
- Its a fact: organic production leads to greater biodiversity.
- People can and will invest in their natural world once they make a reasonable living.
Benefits for your supply chain
- You build a more transparent, more reliable supply chain. Lead times drop and reliability increases.
- Building strong, sustainable supply chains in increasingly fragile regions guarantees future supplies.
-When you commit to buying certified cotton, you make it possible for farmers to take the time and risk to change to organic.
-Producers of yarns, materials and products can switch to less environmentally damaging processes and work to fair trade standards.